Monday 5 October 2015

OUGD504 Further Development (Studio Brief One)

During the final crit, I got to see lots of other peoples ideas and it inspired me to change my design completely. I still wanted to stick with the modern layout, however I wanted to use more colour and symbols to make my leaflet bold and interesting, as personally I didn't think my leaflet stood out too much compared to everyone else's.

I still want to stick with the same leaflet fold as the people in my crit said that they thought it was successful, however I think the design came across pretty simple to do, which I'm not too fond of. I am also going to stick with the same colour scheme as people in my crit also said that it was successful. 


I think this design is 100% more successful as it's engaging and eye-catching. I am going to print this design out on Monday and get some opinions on this design compared to my previous design.

No comments:

Post a Comment