Thursday 22 October 2015

OUGD504 Final Crit (Studio Brief Two)

In the group critique, people were quite positive about my logo design. They said that it was a clean, contemporary logo design which I was aiming to create and get across as it matches with the brand aesthetic.

I asked about the colour of the logo design and people said that as it would be on the plastic, it would be more beneficial to keep the logo design black.

People also said that I should possibly play around with the idea of a key hole, however I did originally do this in my mock ups and I didn't think it was needed as the company name is Lokables, so the idea of a lock is already apparent.

People also said that they liked the concept behind the logo design as it gave an idea of what the product does, whereas the original logo didn't.

No comments:

Post a Comment