Sunday 27 March 2016

OUGD505 Product Range Distribution - Feedback / Tutorial (Studio Brief Two)

Today I had a tutorial with Danny and I discussed my idea for my project. At this point, I still don't have a specific concept, however I found the tutorial very helpful as he confirmed that I should definitely stay away from the use of yellow and black, and also refrain from using hexagons in my design. I definitely agree with these comments as they are very overused in all of the design I have seen so far, infact I'd say around 90% have used a similar colour scheme or hexagons.

Another thing we discussed was the number of websites about Save The Bees, this is something that I have already looked at. There are hundreds of different websites, each giving only a little bit of information. It would be good to create a website that had all of the information available and all of the ways to get involved on it too. This could be kept up to date with a blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment