Saturday 12 March 2016

OUGD505 Product Range Distribution - Research, The Sad Ghost Club (Studio Brief Two)

The Sad Ghost Club is a collaborative of two illustrators, who create artwork, t-shirt designs and accessories aimed at people who suffer with depression. They're a small creative project making comic books, apparel and merchandise to spread positive awareness of mental health. They work with mental health charities and are currently working on collaborating with artists to send a bigger message of mental health awareness. They also do workshops and talks based around mental health and emotional well-being.


Their style is adorable and has a really friendly and approachable feel, something that I would have to consider if I were to create a similar project. I would have to have a strong concept for my own design, as this is a really strong concept, and I wouldn't want to use the same kind of ideas and create something similar, I want to make something completely different and revolutionary. 

No comments:

Post a Comment