This is the video of all the stills together, edited and put together using Photoshop. I think the editing to the video has definitely helped with the dark images, however I will probably film it again, just to make it the best it can possibly be.
These are the photos I took from the second idea. It still follows the same concept, however instead of using just paper, I used my hand and filmed myself moving the bike along the set. This was actually a lot more easy to do, as the bike wheels do spin on their own. Again, the stills are a little dark - although not quite as dark, but hopefully I will be able to edit this out when I come to make the video.
This is the stop motion video created as a second attempt. I don't think it's very successful as my hand moves around far too much, although the colours are definitely better. I am going to re-film the original attempt and hopefully fix the colours by playing with the camera settings some more.