Sunday 26 April 2015

OUGD406 Reasons I Haven't Changed The Content (Studio Brief Four)

In the final crit, I was advised to change some of the content so it was aimed at graphic design students specifically. I attempted to do this, however the book just lost its humour as it became about more serious things. I decided against changing the content, because I personally thought the book was a lot more successful aimed at all students including graphic design students, instead of aiming it at only design students. I didn't really see the point of this, as I could hand the book out to every graphic design student and they would relate, however I could also hand it out to every student and they could also relate. I don't really understand why I'd want to slim down the market for my book dramatically when it already fulfills the brief, so for this reason I am not going to.

Although, the aesthetic of the book will appeal to graphic design students specifically as it is all typeset and a modern style.

No comments:

Post a Comment