Today I went to book binding and attempted to create my open spine bound book. Once we got there, we found out that the tutor that is trained in book binding wasn't actually in, so we were advised by the other tutors to look at some tutorials online. The tutorials were really difficult to follow and luckily for us, a student working there knew how to create them and she showed us how to do it. I think it's really successful and all the pages fit together really well. The spine also looks really interesting and I'm glad I decided to use four holes instead of five, as I think it looks really neat.