Saturday 7 November 2015

OUGD504 Feedback on Progress So Far (Studio Brief Three)

DUOTONE Publication.


FULL COLOUR Publication.



Feedback.

"I like the idea of the duotones as the images are all very different, however I think they would look more successful if all of the duotones were the same, as it's only apparent why they are the colours they are when you read the context, and without that it isn't too obvious."

"I agree. I think if all the duotones were the same, or at least similar the publication would flow a lot more effectively and it would be really eye catching and aesthetically pleasing."

"I think the full colour images are effective, however they are all very different and have different contrasts and colour schemes. If you could come up with a way that the colours or contrast is all similar, then this would be successful"

"I've used duotones too. I think I prefer the use of duotones, but I'm not too sure."

Reflection.

From this feedback, I have come to the conclusion that I am going to use the duotone images, however I am going to edit them using all of the same colours. As Kalkan is a seaside town that is in a cove on the edge of the ocean, I think I will use a blue tone through-out. I agree with the feedback that the original duotone images are a bit all over the place, and I agree that the colour images are a little too different to work effectively and flow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment