Wednesday 18 November 2015

OUGD503 Individual Practice, Leeds Christmas Print Fair - Initial Idea (Studio Brief One)

From researching into print designs, I have found that the prints that I find the most successful prints often use simple, geometric shapes and bright colours. I find these kinds of prints really aesthetically pleasing and inspiring and I think I will definitely have fun creating my own designs inspired by them.

I have been following a blog for a while on Tumblr called Often Minimal. It's basically a blog that posts geometric shapes once a day. They're really aesthetically pleasing, and I think I will create my own shapes taking inspiration from this blog. However, my development from this will be that each shape I create will be incredibly colourful - something that the website lacks. 


No comments:

Post a Comment