Monday 30 March 2015

OUGD406 Speaking From Experience Brief (Studio Brief Four)

For this brief, we have been asked to produce a graphic response, product or piece of work that makes a statement, comment, observation or gives advice about your experience on your first year of this course.

Work with any appropriate media or format and develop and identify if the content will be entertaining, advisory or informative. I must think about the new experiences I have had, the difficulties that I have overcome, new people that I have met and new life skills that I have acquired.

Remember what it was like starting your first week, how did you feel and what emotions did you experience? What might you say, do or give to next years GD students to make the transition into the student experience, particularly this course more welcoming?

No comments:

Post a Comment