Monday 30 March 2015

OUGD406 Name Card Designs (Studio Brief Three)

I then started designing the name cards. I started by using the exact same layout as the posters to keep every design consistent. I think these are effective as they're all constant, however each uses a different colour that the designer has chosen, sticking the the theme of individuality. We decided to keep the constant colour white and black, however alternate with 1 colour for each person. 






Cameron suggested that I try the designs portrait. I think these are also successful as they are portrait and therefore look similar to book cover designs in themselves.






I then decided to try create a name card using Cameron's other poster design that he has put in the leaflet. I don't think these are as successful as the previous as they don't really match with everyone elses designs.








No comments:

Post a Comment