Friday 8 April 2016

OUGD505 Product Range Distribution - Colour Schemes in Nature (Studio Brief Two)

Next, I think it will be helpful to look into colour schemes in nature. I want my packaging to have a very natural feel, however I'm really stuck with which colours to use. I'm also unsure if I will need to use any colour due to the fact that the bottle I am most likely going to use would have the contents of the bottle visible. 

For this part of my project, I decided to use the website Design Seeds. It's a website that creates colour schemes from photographs and images and can be very helpful to get an idea of colours that really work well together. 





I don't think any of the colour schemes on this website are very relevant for my own design project, so for this reason I am going to create the packaging and experiment with colour schemes afterwards.

No comments:

Post a Comment