Wednesday 13 April 2016

OUGD505 Product Range Distribution - Development, Mock-Ups (Studio Brief Two)

Below are the mock ups created to show what the bottle would look like once the packaging had been printed onto it. Ideally I would like the packaging to be printed in white ink, however we are yet to have a white ink printer at uni, so I will have to stick to using black ink. The labels will be printed onto either acetate or clear stickers (i'm unsure if uni offers this printing method as of yet). 


This is what the bottle would've looked like if uni did have a white ink printer. I much prefer this as I think the type stands out a lot more against the smoothie.


This is what the bottle would look like without the smoothie inside the bottle. 

Overall, I'm really happy with my packaging. I think it's really successful and it has the subtle element that only fruits pollinated by bees have been used in the ingredients, through the use of the logo design, but also through the information on the back of the packaging - it says 'created by bees'.

No comments:

Post a Comment