Saturday 2 April 2016

OUGD505 Product Range Distribution - Target Audience (Studio Brief Two)

The group critique that I participated a while ago has really helped inform me who the target audience should be for my product, however I don't particularly want to limit myself to a specific age limit. I am going to aim my project at people who lead a healthy life. This is relevant to my project as people who eat healthily are a lot more likely to invest in a smoothie than  people who aren't. This means that my target audience can fluctuate, as thousands of people start diets every day. - "One in five of us start a diet every month".

I don't want to limit the product to a specific age limit as I believe it would initially be aimed at people aged 18+, but the concept could definitely have an influence on the younger generation as a lot of children love animals and would want to help.

No comments:

Post a Comment