Thursday 8 January 2015

OUGD405 Final Product (Studio Brief Two)

I was planning on filming students talking about their opinions and saying facts about alcohol. However, I got ill over the weekend and was stuck in bed for a couple of days. Instead, I decided I would create an information sheet showing my facts and images that I have collected about 100. I decided I wouldn't use all the facts, statistics and images that I collected as I thought this would be quite boring to read, and would also be way over a 2 minute presentation.


This is the final info sheet I came up with. I think it's quite a good leaflet, however I would've preferred it personally if I was able to create the video of the people talking, however with the rest of the briefs I don't think I'll have the time to create one. However, I am happy with this leaflet and it serves the purpose of the brief. 

No comments:

Post a Comment