Saturday 17 January 2015

OUGD405 Development of Illustrations (Studio Brief Three)

I then started doing some illustrations for my booklet. I started by drawing them out by hand. This is one of the ideas I had as I thought it would be funny to be quite humourous with them.


I then ran this one through illustrator. I think it was quite successful, however it lost all of the colour I had added. 


I then added colour using Photoshop. I think it's successful and it could work, however it doesn't really fit with the type I have created and for that reason I think I'm also going to create the illustrations for my book using solely Illustrator.


I have also decided that I am going to make my illustrations relevant to the quote. These are some of the illustrations that I have created below. I think they work really nice and definitely fit with the typography I created.





No comments:

Post a Comment