Thursday 27 November 2014

OUGD405 Idea Generation (Studio Brief One)

I am unsure whether to create illustrative designs or use photography. For this reason, I think I will explore both and see which outcomes I prefer most. I am going to go take some photographs on the weekend of the city and then decide which I am going to take forward and develop further. As I already have quite a few images that I have taken myself of the countryside from when I have been at home, I am going to begin experimenting using them, until I get a solid idea.

Once I have created these, it will probably be nearer the weekend and I will then design some illustrations, as I think the ones that Urban Outfitters sell would work really well if they were with a simpler frame, and I really like the idea of using a pattern.

No comments:

Post a Comment