Tuesday 11 November 2014

OUGD403 Final Grid (Studio Brief Two)

I am now going to create a grid for my typeface using my finished letterforms. I think this should be quite easy to do, however I am quite worried that it will look incredibly complex. Below are the grids that I have created. Personally, I don't think they'd be useful at all for the creation of my type, as they are very full, however didn't really help at all when simplified.

This is the grid that I created for my uppercase letters. I have added a letter into the grid to show how it works.


This is the grid that I created for my lowercase letterforms. Again, it's incredibly complicated and quite confusing to use.


This is the grid that I created for my numbers. It's not as complicated, but I think that's just because there aren't as many numbers as there are letters, so it's clearer to see and use.






No comments:

Post a Comment