Monday 29 February 2016

OUGD503 Collaborative Practice, Desperados - Further Website Development (Studio Brief Two)

This was my first attempt at trying to incorporate the packaging design into the website. Personally, I think it's unsuccessful as it has lost the elements of negative space, and frankly makes it more difficult to read. The colours now also look far too bright. I feel as though it has lost the fun element, even though it should've of because of the fun shapes. 







I also tried adding the packaging design to the homepage, which can be seen below. I think it is also unsuccessful as it now looks very messy, something I was specifically trying to avoid. For this reason, I am going to stick with the original design as I think it looks a lot more slick and relevant for the event.


This is the final chosen design mocked up on macs. I think it looks really slick and successful for the project. It also has a minimal feel, which is a contrast to Desperados branding, which I think is successful as the event will be completely different to everything the company has ever done.





No comments:

Post a Comment