Tuesday 29 December 2015

OUGD504 Initial Idea (Studio Brief Four)

I decided to focus on the idea of building up the website using scribbles. I thought the easiest way I could achieve this would be to film myself scribbling onto a page. As I didn't have to correct coloured felt tip to make up the background, I used the colour black, as I thought it would be the easiest to edit into a different colour. Below are some of the outcomes that I came up with.





However, it was a lot harder to get the scribbles to the correct colour than I thought it was going to be, as I didn't think about the fact that my hand would also change colour in the process. This is what the concept looked like after editing. It was unsuccessful as, the video looked very pixelated after this process and also it just didn't look as slick as I was hoping it would. 






No comments:

Post a Comment