Thursday 24 December 2015

OUGD504 Research into Artist Chosen (Studio Brief Four)

The decision between which band has been quite difficult, however I have decided to try and create a website for the music artist Grimes, as I'm really into her music at the minute and I find her artwork very inspiring. I think, as she creates all of her own album artwork, I will try to emphasise this on her website.

Grimes real name is Claire Elise Boucher, born March 17th 1988, and is a Canadian songwriter, singer, music video director and record producer. She first became involved with the underground music scene and began recording her own experimental music while attending McGill University in Montreal. Grimes' music has been noted by critics and journalists for its atypical combination of vocal elements, as well as a wide array of influences, such as electronica, pop, hip hop and R&B.

No comments:

Post a Comment